Bleach: Reflections of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Reflections of Souls

Souls Banding Together to Press Onward

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kuchiki Byakuya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuchiki

Kuchiki Byakuya Empty
PostSubject: Kuchiki Byakuya   Kuchiki Byakuya Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:37 pm

Out Of Character

Name/Alias/Nickname:
James

Screen Name:
soui society, indou masato, kimii omou koe

Time Zone:
EST

Role-playing experience:
Six or seven years.

Average amount of time online per day:
Varies based on the amount of work I have to do.

Have you ever Rped Bleach before? (Describe briefly):
Correct, started with Rinrin's group. Made a SL with Mark and
Mika.

Have you been in any other Bleach role-playing groups? (List them):
Rinrin's, and the father of this one; Kokui Hirameku Requiem.

What is Hantarou's Bankai ?:
He's an eyesore.

Are you applying for CC (Canon Character) or OC (Original Character)?:
Canon Character.

What is your character? (Shinigami, Quincy, Human, Arrancar, Hollow, Vaizard):
Shinigami.

In Character

Family Name:
Kuchiki

First Name:
Byakuya.

Height:
n/a

Weight:
n/a

Division [Shinigami]:
Sixth Division Taichou.

Personality :

Kuchiki Byakuya is the 28th generational head of the Kuchiki Clan, one
of the Four Noble Houses of the entire Soul Society. As such, he is a noble
and displays an aristocratic attitude. He is considered nonchalant and cold to the majority of the inhabitants of the Soul Society, even showing little to no emotion with but two notable exceptions.

Physical Appearance:
Kuchiki Byakuya wears the traditional shinigami attire, along with the traditional taichou robes. He wears the kenseikan, showing his rank as the head of the nble Kuchiki Clan. Along with the kenseikan, he is shown usually wearing a scarf made out of the rare silver-white windflower silk.

History/ Biography:
Little is known about his early history, except that he and Shihouin Yoruichi played shun-po tag together. It was from her he learned how to modify the traditional technique, as well as learning some of her own legendary techniques.

Approximately 50 years before the main storyline he married Hisana, who was a commoner. This was a sin in the eyes of nobility, and he himself silenced all who opponsed this union. Before her death, she asked Byakuya to find her sister Rukia who had been abandoned as a baby. She also made him promise not to tell Rukia about her real family. A year later he found Rukia at the Shinigami Academy, and adopted her. Again breaking the rules of his house by inducting a commoner into their noble house.
He later vowed that he would never break the rules again, and began to show Rukia an apathetic exterior. After a complex series of events, he revealed to Rukia the true nature of her adoption as well as beginning to protect her when he deemed it neccessary.

Zanpaku-to:
Senbonzakura; a thousand cherry blossoms
In it's sealed form, it resembles an ordainary katan with an intricate
hilt.

In it's shikai, the blade shreds away into a thousand smaller blades
that are mentally controlled by Byakuya. Ordinarily invisible, if light reflects off of them they resemble cherry blossoms. These can be controlled by his hands to double their speed, and his shikai can be stopped if the sword is wrapped in cloth of obstructed from shredding.

Senbonzakura Kageyoshi; A thousand cherry blossoms brutal shadow

Initially, the ban kai is simply a more numerous version of his shikai. However, Byakuya is able to make different 'displays' of his ban kai by altering the pattern of the blades. In it's Kageyoshi form, the blades numbers in the millions, and are numerous enough to blot out the sky. They can be controlled similarly to it's shikai form, and can be used for both defense and offense simultaneously. In it's "senkei" form, the blades compress into a row of four swords that surround Byakuya and his opponent. He can control these swords as he does his regular blades;
the second display is named 'shukei', which condenses every blade into a single sword for one immensely powerful strike. His third display is 'gokei',
which releases the ban kai in a form that makes every blade attack from every possible angle, leaving no blindspots for the enemy to escape or counter from.

Character image:
Kuchiki Byakuya Byakuya

Sample Post:
`` Have you gone insane. .? `` Monotonous words were given to the screaming arrancar, a question to his current state of mentality. The tone would come from behind the self-titled Fastest Espada, Senbonzakura calmly raising to the arrancar's throat. `` Is this anyway for the Fastest Espada to lose composure. .? `` Again words would be given to the Espada; Kuchiki Byakuya's own ears would suffer hearing the creature's static cries had become entirely unpleasant. `` You seem to be mistaken, I'm not doing this because I hold the title of shinigami. . `` Walking passed the ranting creature, an unseen blow would be dealt diagonally toward the Espada's chest. `` . . it's because you pointed your blade at my pride. ``

Last edited by on Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soifon
Admin
Soifon

Kuchiki Byakuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuchiki Byakuya   Kuchiki Byakuya Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:21 am

Good application. The sample post is a little short, but I don't plan on denying you your seat from the other SL (just like everyone else). You can add to it if you want, but I also know you post more than that during actual Rp.

Glad to have you back!
Back to top Go down
https://reflectionsofsouls.rpg-board.net
Kuchiki

Kuchiki Byakuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuchiki Byakuya   Kuchiki Byakuya Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:44 am

Mm. I'm alright with what I have now.
Back to top Go down
Soifon
Admin
Soifon

Kuchiki Byakuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuchiki Byakuya   Kuchiki Byakuya Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:10 pm

Let me just give you a quick reminder, then, that the only reason I accepted your application and didn't deny it for too short a sample post (like I would any new applicant) is because you're being grandfathered in.

You may be getting a bit of a break on this one because it's a character you've already had, but be aware that if you apply for any other characters I won't tolerate it. You'll have to go back and redo any new applications just like everyone else.

Also, I'm working with you to try and maintain a positive environment. Please, remember that you're not in charge and watch your words. The statement you gave is easily seen as rude and gives the impression that you have an attitude problem. It's bad for morale.
Back to top Go down
https://reflectionsofsouls.rpg-board.net
Kuchiki

Kuchiki Byakuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuchiki Byakuya   Kuchiki Byakuya Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:18 pm

This incident will not be repeated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kuchiki Byakuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuchiki Byakuya   Kuchiki Byakuya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuchiki Byakuya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Reflections of Souls :: Game Play :: Applications-
Jump to: