Bleach: Reflections of Souls

Souls Banding Together to Press Onward

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Ichimaru, Gin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ichigo

PostSubject: Ichimaru, Gin   Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:25 am

Name/Alias/Nickname: Tom

Screen Name: (lowercase please) hollowberry, other pending

Time Zone: Eastern or something

Role-playing experience: A few years.

Average amount of time online per day: 4-6

Have you ever Rped Bleach before? (Describe briefly): Yes. Ichigo for the current SL

Have you been in any other Bleach role-playing groups? (List them): KHR

What is Hantarou's Bankai ?: None

Are you applying for CC (Canon Character) or OC (Original Character)?: Custom Character

( If CC, please check the roster before applying)

What is your character? (Shinigami, Quincy, Human, Arrancar, Hollow, Vaizard): Shinigami

In Character

Family Name: Ichimaru

First Name: Gin

Age: Unspecified. Suggested to be near the age of Byakuya and Matsumoto Rangiku.

Height: Unspecified, but appears to be tall and lanky.

Weight: Unknown, but known to be quite thin

Division [Shinigami]: Former third squad captain. Now a commanding officer in Aizen's Army

Type [Arrancar/Hollow]:

Personality (Basic description): Gin is quite mysterious. His attitude seems carefree and casual; but distinctly cold. Although his speech pattern and dialect is generally polite, he tends to use his politeness sarcastically to the extent where none of his former shinigami companions trusted him; and always described the sensation of talking to him as "feeling like snakes were wrapped around their necks". While he often speaks in the "kyoto" dialect, It is very familiar to kansai-ben and fits into the category; as he uses the short form vernacular in a polite fashion rather than simply using the polite conjugations. He is rarely seen without a broad, fox-like and cunning smile -- and on the occasion when he "opens" his eyes and drops his smile, he has become completely serious --whether it be anger or remorse. Similarly to his attitude and personality, Gin is not afraid to use his cunning and underhanded tricks in midst of battle.

Physical Appearance: Gin's apperance and likeness is very easily attributed to a Fox's. His eyes consistently remained slit -- and to match he is always smiling, making it seem as if he is always planning something underhandedly or that he's untrustworthy. His standard captain uniform has since been adapted into a long-sleeved arrancar uniform with a very large V down the front.
History/ Biography: Ichimaru's history is not very clear, though it's known that he had been childhood friends with Rangiku Matsumoto, and that he was -- as stated by Aizen himself -- the only person Aizen ever considered his lieutenant, proving that he is at least loyal in some respects. After defecting with Tousen and Aizen, his motives and position in the Arrancar army is unclear; as are his reasons for joining and his role.

Zanpakutoh [Shinigami, Arrancar] (Include possible shikai to be obtained): Ikirose, Shinsou. Shoot to kill, Divine Spear. This zanpakuto can extend from the size of a normal wakizashi to unspecified lengths at varying intensities. At one point it was strong enough to force one normal sized and one abnormally large person from underneath the gate to the soul society; while at another time it was stopped by and only cracked Matsumoto Rangiku's blade, though it could be due to the fact that he also did not really wish to kill the target, or Rangiku when she interfered -- as in the previous instance a large amount of spiritual pressure preceded the extension of his blade. In some video game adaptations, Shinsou has "rained " blades from the sky, or could be fired through the ground. It is unknown if the command he uses represents the killing intent behind the blade, as often it is interchanged with "ikirosu" as well as represented in English as a variety of things. "Shoot to kill", "shoot to impale", and even "shoot him dead".

Character image: ( if any )

Sample Post: -=He sat at the end of a large white table -- dressed down to the toe in an arrancar uniform that provided much more comfort than his old shinigami pair of robes. Gin leaned back, his legs already extended but crossed by the sandal over one another while his long, bony fingers laced with each other and rested on the stomach beneath the wide-V that parted his hakama-like clothing. He said while he lounged and the session began:-= "Look at all the serious faces 'round here!" -= in an unbearably pleasant tone, the same one that made his former subordinates' skin crawl and made him sound insincere despite how harmless the words and speech pattern were. Here -- among the Espada and his fellow defectors, his subtlety must have fit right in; and as the ten sat in a circle according to their rank he leaned forward once more -- his eyes firmly shut in a carefree and eerie guise while his lips spread even further until a thin smile that opened up near the center to flash some teeth. There was nothing sinister about it other than it looked like a complete, and natural lie. If he weren't so likened to a fox in his expression and mannerisms, Gin would probably be something more of a crocodile for how good he was at being so deceitful with his expressions. Gin finally placed his elbows on the table, leaning against one with his hand folded against his face as a cushion while his skeletal fingers mixed in with his silver hair. He said, as if sarcastically and carelessly admiring the way they gathered here for an otherwise pretty serious meeting: -= "We suuure are'a sca-aary bunch, ain't we?" Although nobody bothered to answer him. -=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru, Gin   Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:31 am

I APPROVE! BAHAHAHAHAH.

But on a more serious note I'd like to state that if sample posts become a problem in the future, we'll just have to put a mini' and tell you 100 words, 400 words, 500 words. I'd really hate to do something like that.

Remember that you are APPLYING, or trying out for a role here. It's not like we'll always let you have whatever character you want just because we're friends.

On that note even I expect to be graded properly for this application.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soifon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru, Gin   Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:01 pm

What's up with grading your own application? >_>; You big loser. Automatic fail.

Soifon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru, Gin   Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:02 pm

....Just kidding. Really. ;x I think you did well on the application. It's not surprising, really, considering your personality.

I'm willing to approve this, but I am concerned about what you may do to my characters. D:

Kon

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru, Gin   Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:05 pm

I'm George Bush and I approve this message

I wonder if they ever really approve the message or if it is recorded and slapped onto the end
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soifon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru, Gin   Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:06 pm

I don't know, but when did you become an admin? >_>; -Rolls up another newspaper-

Kon

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru, Gin   Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:10 pm

Where do you keep getting these papers from? >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soifon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru, Gin   Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:11 pm

I pick them up at work. -Commences beating-

Kon

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru, Gin   Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:12 pm

-Shields self- Just jealous of my avatar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru, Gin   Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:18 pm

...No one is jealous of your freaking duck. -Hits them both with the newspaper which she wadded up.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru, Gin   Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:59 pm

Giiiiiiiin~! n_n
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toushiro

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru, Gin   Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:04 am

Lol. I have a Rangiku again. XD
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru, Gin   Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:25 am

That you do! n_n
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru, Gin   Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:59 pm

>_> I think you mean I have a rangiku, Shrimp-taichou.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru, Gin   Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:38 pm

Kurosaki-san, you wouldn't know what to do with a woman like Matsumoto-san if she came and sat on your head. <3 And I disapprove of this application. There are problems EVERYWHERE. It has to be redone completely. Totally retyped. I'm serious. Don't look at me like that. Lets go, start typing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru, Gin   Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:07 pm

Don't even retype it. Just print it out and burn it; that's the only thing left for you. :l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru, Gin   Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:21 pm

>_> Hey Defect Rejection. Howza'bout an all expense paid trip to Hueco Mundo?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toushiro

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru, Gin   Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:13 am

This shrimp could probably beat yo bootie, so watch it. And it's Hitsugaya taicho! Don't make bring out Hyourinmaru! XO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru, Gin   

Back to top Go down

Ichimaru, Gin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Reflections of Souls :: Game Play :: Applications-
Jump to: