Bleach: Reflections of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Reflections of Souls

Souls Banding Together to Press Onward

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Announcement: Orders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ichigo

Ichigo

Announcement: Orders Empty
PostSubject: Announcement: Orders   Announcement: Orders Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:07 pm

This is pertaining to the orders that were typed up before. I meant to correct these and elaborate on them, as there was confusion as to what it meant for you OOC as well as IC. I apologize for that much.

What I meant to say, and please refer to the RP log section for this event: If you RP a shinigami and you are in RP rooms, you -- as the order is elaborated on in the RP logs section -- should be there as well "following orders". This does not mean that everyone is leaving the soul society and permanently moving there. If you RP a shinigami and the setting is Karakura; either RP in Karakura carrying out said orders, or feel free to make up your own scene in a different location with whoever else is available. If there are any questions on the validity of this, or the reasons behind it please refer to April, Ryan, or Myself -- as we are the members that created the RP log issuing the mission.
Should you disagree or disapprove: Please come to one of US, not another member in the future. I would just really like to INSIST that if you are in the SL PR, that you PLEASE RP with us. We want you to join us, and we're making some story to go with the great new villain-characters Ryan, April, and Shane have been nice enough to make to move the story ahead.
Thanks, and once more, I stress/suggest that everyone please read the RP log that elaborates on the orders and why.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

Ichigo

Announcement: Orders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Orders   Announcement: Orders Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 12:37 am

Oh yeah! And on a lighter note, I encourage ya' to post In character on the forum in the RP Logs session, or in any one of the location tabs on the forum that your character could be in. Whether it be funny stuff or serious -- feel free to have some fun here too; just remember to do it in the right sections!
Back to top Go down

Announcement: Orders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Reflections of Souls :: Administrative :: Announcements-
Jump to: