Bleach: Reflections of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Reflections of Souls

Souls Banding Together to Press Onward

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Last Announcement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo

Ichigo

Last Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Last Announcement   Last Announcement Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:21 pm

Dear Reflection of Souls members:

I regret to inform you that the Reflection of Souls will be closing today. Unfortunately, although we've all tried our best, we've gone as long as we could -- and had a lot of fun along the way. I encourage all of us to stay in contact and be good friends, and hopefully sometime in the future we can all be a part of a group together again. I'm not sure how long the forum will be up to grab your applications should you want to reuse them at any time in the near future, so if you want them, please take them as soon as possible.

Thank each and every one of you for sticking with us and RPing. I personally look forward to hearing from each of you and remaining good friends.

otsukaresama deshita, (thanks for all the hard work)
MOD: Kurosaki Ichigo -- Tom.
Back to top Go down
Soifon
Admin
Soifon

Last Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Announcement   Last Announcement Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:09 am

Shit, Tom. You should've at least told them why we're shutting down.

Two admins agreed that we couldn't tolerate coming home from work (stressful enough) to even more stress because some individuals don't seem to want Rp to be happy pretendy funtimes. Instead, it's been serious business and a lot of shit has been stirred over paranoia and random things from three months ago.

If you didn't want the SL to shut down, sorry. Sometimes it just gets to the point that fun and games isn't worth it, especially when one or two individuals make it their goal to harass the living hell out of you.

A select few of us intend to keep our plot line going, though, on a private and non-SL related way. It just works better this way and I don't have to spend hours of my off time doing admin shit. It also means I can be just as rude as I want now when I'm harassed. Smile

So, for the harassers, if you thought I was a bitch when I was keeping quiet and not doing anything....you might want to reconsider harassing me now. I have no reasons left to be nice and civil.
Back to top Go down
https://reflectionsofsouls.rpg-board.net
Soifon
Admin
Soifon

Last Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Announcement   Last Announcement Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:39 am

Btw, the other two admins are probably going to feel a bit over-stepped that you posted this without consulting them first.

I mean, I told you I didn't care, but uh...four admins for a reason, Dude? Yeesh. If the two of them wanted to keep things going on their own, that'd have been cool too.
Back to top Go down
https://reflectionsofsouls.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Last Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Announcement   Last Announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Reflections of Souls :: Administrative :: Announcements-
Jump to: